We’re looking for a young Bahraini landscape architect to join our growing team. Submit your CV and portfolio to Mahmood Al-Yousif at firstname.lastname@example.org – good luck!
You will advise on, plan, design and oversee the creation, regeneration and development of external land areas such as gardens and recreational areas, as well as residential, industrial and commercial sites. Essentially, you will combine your artistic skills with knowledge of human activity and the natural environment – and will help to protect and conserve the environment.
Your work includes – but is not limited to:
- creating plans, designs and drawings using computer-aided design programs
- surveying sites
- advising on matters to do with environmental conservation
- discussing requirements with clients
- writing reports
- producing contracts and estimated costs
- presenting proposals to clients for approval and agreeing time-scales
- overseeing projects as they progress
- seeking the opinions of locals, business and others who use the site
- liaising with other professionals such as architects, surveyors, town planners and civil engineers.
You will retain responsibility for the designs, overseeing the project and monitoring progress. You will normally work in the office and travel to sites as needed.